Breaking news: Prince William decided to announce the saddest news at the moment, making fans cry: “My wife is facing this…See more

In April 2024, numerous Facebook pages posted a rumor about the British royal family claiming William, Prince of Wales, had made a sad announcement about his wife, Kate, Princess of Wales. The posts all read, “Prince William makes the sad announcement that leaves fans in tears: ‘My wife it’s been…’” This same text was shared on Facebook in March, too.

One example came from a page named PrayAmerica:

This rumor was shared on Facebook after a March 22 video announcement in which Kate disclosed she had been diagnosed with cancer and was undergoing chemotherapy. The news followed King Charles III’s own cancer diagnosis, which was disclosed by Buckingham Palace on Feb. 5.

“In January, I underwent major abdominal surgery in London, and at the time, it was thought that my condition was noncancerous,” Kate said in the video. “The surgery was successful. However, tests after the operation found cancer had been present. My medical team therefore advised that I should undergo a course of preventative chemotherapy.”

As for the rumor about William, the Facebook posts promoting the supposed “sad announcement” were misleading, false, scammy and outdated.

The Facebook posts each led to various articles about the royal family. These articles were not hosted by major news websites readers might be familiar with. The best way to describe these websites would be with words like “strange,” “lifeless” and “untrustworthy.” Further, some of the websites displayed pop-up ads and other malware, perhaps indicating the goal of some of the Facebook posts was to scam users.

Aside from the Facebook posts, it’s true William did once utter the four-word “my wife it’s been” as part of a longer statement. The context of these words can be found in an article published by the British tabloid The Sun.

On Feb. 18, 2024, The Sun reported news of William’s attendance at the British Academy Film Awards, better known as the BAFTA Film Awards. He has served as the President of BAFTA since 2010.

The Sun’s story was published more than a month before Kate’s cancer diagnosis was made public. We have bolded the four words “my wife it’s been” below:

And after waving to crowds along the red carpet, William made a joke about her health.

He admitted he hadn’t seen many of the nominated movies as he’d been busy at home following his wife’s operation.

The royal said: “I’ve done the fewest I’ve ever done before.”

“With my wife it’s been a bit . . . hopefully, we’ll catch up. I’ll make my list tonight.”

Wills said he’d made the last-minute call to head along to the awards while Kate rested at home.

In other words, the four words were part of an outdated quote about how William had been unable to watch many of the films nominated for awards, due to Kate’s health. There was no fresh news about the royal family pertaining to William and Kate. There were, however, plenty of misleading, false, scammy and outdated Facebook posts to go around, as usual.

Related Posts

SAD NEWS: 30 minutes ago Texas, Catherine Zeta-Jose wife of former actor Michael Douglas announced the heartbreaking news confirming that her husband had… read more

A 55-year-old Catherine Zeta-Jones uploaded a black-and-white nude photo of herself posing in front of a bathroom mirror to commemorate her and her husband, Michael Douglas, shared birthday. “In my birthday suit! I…

Read more

SAD NEWS: 20 minutes ago in Texas, Catherine Zeta-Jose announced the heartbreaking news confirming that her husband, former actor Michael Douglas, had… read more

A 55-year-old Catherine Zeta-Jones uploaded a black-and-white nude photo of herself posing in front of a bathroom mirror to commemorate her and her husband, Michael Douglas, shared birthday. “In my birthday suit! I…

Read more

“Victoria Beckham” expressed her anger towards the beauty “Kim Turnbull” because she was the cause of the DISORDER and estrangement between her two sons. “I will use every means to make her have to…see more

In a surprising development that is causing a stir in the international media, fashion icon and former Spice Girls member Victoria Beckham is said to be extremely angry with young…

Read more

The two sons of “David” and “Victoria Beckham” are Brooklyn and Romeo, who are in conflict because of a girl, the beautiful Kim Turnbull. Kim Turnbull, she deliberately took advantage of her to…see more

Brooklyn Beckham and his younger brother Romeo Beckham are said to be on the rocks and not speaking to each other because of beauty Kim Turnbull. Kim Turnbull is dating…

Read more

“Kim Kardashian”I warned her “Bianca Censori”when it comes to “Kanye West”he is a scarier person than we think I will reveal about …see more

In a plot that seems to only happen in Hollywood dramas, Kim Kardashian is said to have proactively approached Bianca Censori – Kanye West’s current wife – to shake hands…

Read more

“Kim Kardashian” tried to find “Bianca Censori” to shake hands and bring “Kanye West” and his crimes to light after the breakup but she ignored and said “I will do everything to make you and him…see more

Kim Kardashian reached out to Bianca Censori as soon as she heard the Australian model had split from Kanye West. However, the architect “ignored” Kardashian’s attempt to connect, a source…

Read more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *